What you need:
- clear contact paper
- heart shaped table scatter (we found ours at the Dollar Tree)
How to make it:
- Cut a piece of contact paper off of the roll.
- Tape it, sticky side out, to a window or glass door.
- Stick your heart shapes to the contact paper (this is a great way to work on colors and shapes too).
- When you’re finished adding all the hearts you want to add, carefully remove the contact paper from the window and tape (sticky side up of course) to a tabletop.
- Shake glitter all over it!
- When you’ve added all the glitter you want, add another piece of contact paper to the top of the collage to seal it.
- Hang in the window and enjoy (we hang ours with a suction cup, ribbon, and 2 clothespins).
Sticking a heart on the contact paper:
Choosing another heart:
He loves making sticky collages!
Time to add some glitter:
Shake, shake, shake:
Checking out his masterpiece:
It looks pretty cool when the sun beams through it: