We had a great time with our latest activity, an indoor Winter Wonderland. It was full of fun and great gross motor play too! Grab your winter coat and hat and join in the fun 🙂
- Cut out snowflakes and do a Snowflake Walk.
- Shake those same snowflakes in your hands while boogieing down and doing a Snowflake Dance.
- Tie some ribbon or string onto the snowflakes, tape them to the ceiling, and walk/run through the snow! (We did this in a circle around our ottoman and sang songs like “All Around the Mulberry Bush”)
- Have a snowball fight with balled up socks.
- Go sledding by pulling/pushing your kid around in a plastic under-the-bed storage box (great for the core and vestibular processing!)
Linked up with: